Character descriptions (actors)



For the new film I needed reliable actors that had flexible schedules to accommodate for the current situation, a few of my neighbors, and close friends, have agreed to help and take part in this, for a change I will also be playing an important role as to portray the main antagonist.


main character
Michael, played by Alejandro moya, cypress bay senior, and childhood friend, I chose him because of his innocent persona, my friend Alejandro has a very childish and kind personality, which will be useful for Michael's lines, since his kindness, and innocence will be taken advantage of in the film.








Emile, will be played by me, Emille is the main antagonist I personally though myself good for this role because of my serious attitude, usually I sit back in silence, and observe, this will be key for Emile's character, as he is the gang leader in charge of trying to initiate Michael, and will need to represent a level of intimidation, and curiosity that I'm sure I can deliver




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New genre post (final)