casting issues, update



Upon formulating the cast of my film opening, I had some starting issues due to conflicts with filming, and availability, however now because of a pandemic, I had to recast for my character role of drew, before he was going to be played by a sophomore luke Jakobs, however because of his age, his guardians are not allowing him to leave the house due to the outbreak, I scoured my friend groups for someone who could fit Drew's description correctly, and would take the role seriously. I am not sure if i mentioned it in my previous postings, however my actors will be paid, not was a favor but as a personal incentive for the roles to be taken more seriously, Drew will now be played by a senior, Jason donofrio

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New genre post (final)