project reflection



Constructing the Film opening along with the portfolio blogs was a long, but rewarding process, I had multiple ideas and scenarios implemented in my projects but some were cut short due to the situation which befell upon society, I struggled greatly in finding new ideas but sometimes a struggle is all it takes, I learned that throughout the entirety of my film opening I went to places in which I haven't met, or been to in quite some time, and allowed me to reconnect to friends throughout the engaging filming process.

The project was more of a summary of what we learned in class and how we can implement the media techniques into constructing our own sources of media, which would sympathize to an audience or an ideological agenda,  using film techniques to visually demonstrate personal aspects of perhaps your life, and ideas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New genre post (final)

portfolio project genre posting